Friday, July 10, 2009

Berries and Bunnies

This week we went strawberry picking and had so much fun. The instant we pulled in my kids were all about the petting farm they had at Middleton Berry Farm in Ortonville, MI. I promised after we were done picking strawberries we would visit the animals. As soon as they realized they could pick up the baby bunnies (which were also for sale... they even sell the pens for your new family member!) the novelty of harvesting their very own strawberries quickly faded and they immediately shifted into "but Mama, they are so cute...I'll feed them everyday...can we get 2?" mode. Good thing I packed my "NO! POWERS"!
The good people at Middleton Berry Farm are so friendly and helpful! We had a wonderful time! We will definate be back next year! (please click on any photo to view larger)

No comments: